Taiwan Data Scientist
A world-leading and innovative pharmaceutical company, with focus on oncology, is currently hiring a Taiwan Data Scientist. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Performing qualitative or quantitative analysis for the testing results from clinical samples.
- Designing the experiments to help customers to archive their needs.
- Analysing data from the various tests and interpret the analytic results to the customers.
Skills and Requirements:
- Preferably PhD, but otherwise Masters 3+ years of experience.
- Biological Sciences background.
- Cancer biology or molecular biology background preferred.
- Experience on the R/Python or other statistics programming language.
- Experience on database management, either SQL or non-SQL are fine.
- Experience on Tableau.
- Be familiar with software version control using Git and Docker.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mandy Fang at M.Fang@proclinical.com.sg or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.