Taiwan Clinical Research Associate
Proclinical is in search of a Clinical Research Associate is required at a global pharmaceutical organisation. This is an excellent job opportunity to join this company at their Taiwan site.
- Develops strong site relationships and ensures continuity of site relationships through all phases of the trial.
- Performs clinical study site management/monitoring activities in compliance with ICH
- Coordinates & manages various tasks in collaboration with other sponsor roles to achieve Site Ready.
- Conducts site visits including but not limited to validation visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, closeout visits
- Communicates with investigators and site staff on issues related to protocol conduct, recruitment, retention, protocol deviations, regulatory documentation, site audits/inspections and overall site performance.
Skills and Requirements
- B.A./B.S. preferred with strong emphasis in science
- Min. 2 years of direct site monitoring experience in a pharma/CRO.
- Monitoring experience min 2 years
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.