Taiwan Clinical Project Manager
A world-leading and innovative pharmaceutical company, with focus on oncology, is currently hiring a Taiwan Clinical Project Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Supporting project management of local and global research projects and clinical trials.
- Responsible for cross-department communication and coordination internally.
- Managing and serving as the primary point of contact with sponsors and clients includes mutual communication, problem resolving and risk management.
- Supervising daily operations and management of activities associated with assigned projects from start-up stage to close-out stage and ensure project goals are achieved.
- Working on tight deadlines.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in medical-, pharmacy- or bioscience-related field from a recognised institution, and/or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in clinical research and project management.
- Knowledge of clinical research concepts, practice, and ICH/GCP guidelines.
- Good command in English verbally and in writing.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people across disciplines and experience levels.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mandy Fang at M.Fang@proclinical.com.sg or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.