Support Services Associate
Proclinical is seeking a Support Services Associate for a global pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
This individual will be responsible for the support activities and disinfection of GMP space, equipment and associated areas involved in the manufacture of Master and Working Cell Banks, within production facilities involved in the manufacture Cell & Gene Therapy products and final product fills according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Perform cleaning methods, such as wiping techniques of equipment, wall and ceiling and floor mopping techniques
- Responsible for the operation, maintenance and cleaning of equipment
- Responsible for the cleaning/sanitization solution and material preparation
- Possesses basic technical knowledge and background
- Responsible for receiving and the organizing of gowning and cleaning materials
- Identifies and communicates material discrepancies
- Follows compliance and regulatory requirements and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
- Follows and executes Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Participates with technical documents such as non-conforming events and deviations
- Follow Proper cleaning/disinfecting schedules
- Assist Supervision with internal pre-audits walkthroughs, CGMP housekeeping and general organization and upkeep of manufacturing spaces
- Maybe required to work holidays and weekends
- May be required to work overtime
- May be required to work outside of normal business hours
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of relevant or equivalent experience
- Thorough understanding of regulatory requirements for cGMP manufacturing facility, especially as they apply to cleaning practices/sterility assurance
- Ability to accurately and reproducibly perform arithmetic calculations including fractions, decimals and percentages and basic algebraic and geometric calculations
- Must be able to wear appropriate clean room attire (i.e. surgical masks) and all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Must be able to work in Lab Setting with Biohazards/Various Chemicals
- Must be able to wear appropriate PPE
- Must be able to work in clean room environment
- Must be able to work in various noise levels
- Ability to stand/sit/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, push, pull 40 lbs. routinely, often/occasionally
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Shannon Briggs at +(1) 215-531-6914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.