Supply Chain Specialist
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Supply Chain Specialist to join their office in Berlin. Specialising in multiple therapy areas, the company boasts a superb pipeline that brings better health and a bringer future to people worldwide. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Organise meetings.
- Compile minutes.
- Maintain main project plan and allocate to sub-plans / maintain the latter also.
- Classify and organise sub-project group(s).
- Track actions items.
- Draw new process map, e.g., return process, payment terms, new demand review meeting, discard and write-off process etc.
- Devise new communication setup within new SC/MOP Department, e.g., who to communicate what to whom.
- Set up knowhow-transfer meeting B-KN (intra-departmental) / Within the company (inter-departmental), e.g., with Quality and Finance (release of blocked sales orders)
- Set up training sessions for SAP and other systems.
- Set up new US-SOX plan/review - contrive new responsibilities for documentation of report.
- Take on sub-tasks, e.g., align waste process Landbell-Reclay.
- Review and harmonise SOP in cooperation with Quality.
- Prepare PPT presentations for the management.
Skills and Requirements:
- Project Management experience.
- Background in SCM-Processes in a corporate/Pharma environment.
- SAP System knowhow, in particular SAP SD/M.
- Analytical mindset.
- Proficient in English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Steve Fuller at +44 203 854 2630 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.