Supply Chain Manager
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Supply Chain Manager in their office in the UK. The company supplies medicines and medical devices across Europe and the US, making partners across 60 countries worldwide in the meantime. This is an exciting opportunity to work with and provide real expertise to a rapidly growing speciality pharmaceutical organisation.
- Plan, launch, and monitor the successful execution of the outsourced manufacturing with the company's suppliers/CMOs.
- Manage the supply of products according to company strategy, business opportunities, assessment of needs and technical, contractual, or regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate stocks in order to determine how to decrease losses and optimise services provided to customers.
- Establish stock targets and manage production from a cost and quantity perspective.
- Raise purchase orders with relevant supplier/CMO and ensure that invoices are approved and processed in a timely fashion.
- Negotiate prices for all services provided by suppliers/CMOs.
- Meet with suppliers/CMOs in order to discuss performance results, production forecasts, and any future potential change in the supply chain process.
- Monitor and evaluate all suppliers/CMOs and partners to ensure all activities are performed to the company's expectations.
- Implement new supply chain processes or improve existing ones to improve Supply Chain services to internal and external customers.
- Review and update supply chain practices in order to ensure compliance with national and international regulations and applicable laws.
- Lead discussions with suppliers/CMOs in relation to new product launch and/or manufacturing updates or transfers.
- Organise and lead regular meetings to ensure that specific projects are compliant and on track.
- Collaborate with other departments i.e. Regulatory Affairs, Finance, Quality Assurance, Pharmacovigilance, Commercial and Customer Services.
- Host and manage the S&OP meetings, create agendas, and compile and distribute meeting minutes.
- Establish dashboards to measure, compare, and evaluate the Supply Chain performance.
- On a monthly basis, provide the Head of technical Operations a "stock on hand" report and provide regular updates related to all managed activities.
- Maintain an understanding of company working practices, SOPs, and relevant country codes and ensuring these standards are met across the organisation.
Skills and Requirements:
- A BSc or equivalent qualification in Supply Chain Management or a similar relevant field.
- At least 5 years' experience working in a Supply Chain role within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology environment, or similar industry.
- IT skills (ERP Navision is an advantage, XL, Power Point).
- Fluency in English is required, an additional language (preferably French) would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Katty Maia at +44 2038543317 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a PMO Supply Chain Integration to their office in Berlin.
Up to £35000.00 per annum
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a Deputy Warehouse Manager at their base in Stevenage.
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Director of Drug Product Development position.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Supply Chain / GDP expert on a 9 month+ contract basis.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Supply Chain Specialist to their office in Germany.
€0.00 - €60000.00 per annum
A world's leading RNAi therapeutics company is currently recruiting a O2C & Customer Distribution Specialist to work at their office in Amsterdam.
A worldwide biotechnology company, operating in over 70 markets worldwide, is currently looking for a Senior Buyer to work at their office in Switzerland.