Supply Chain Manager - APAC
Proclinical are recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager - APAC to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Singapore.
- Handle and run the day-to-day servicing of all APAC customers, which might involve order fulfilment, warehouse, and logistics operations.
- Conduct entries of all orders into ERP system and uphold updated order status as well as delivery all in a timely and precise manner.
- Offer the right documents, for example: shipping documents, invoice, credit note at the right price and right payment terms.
- Recognise and execute prospects for logistics service and cost optimisation to assure continuous improvement.
- You will deliver brilliant customer service performance on OTIF via the end-to-end supply chain.
- Collaborate both with local and international teams on new product introduction /any other projects to capture new prospects in the most effective manner.
- The ideal candidate will optimise dynamics 365 system and affiliated procedures and assist on any development prospects.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level or higher in a supply chain management, business administration or similar fields.
- Demonstrable experience in supply chain.
- Operational brilliance, agility and customer focused.
- Able to foster a demand-driven supply chain with service as priority.
- Comprehension of supply chain, finance, commercial procedures, how they integrate across business functions as well as how they are assisted by eCommerce solutions.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cherry Medrano at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.