Supply Chain Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator with a pharmaceutical company located in West Point, PA.
- Ensures all clinical supplies and associated documentation are processed according to GMPs/GDP's and appropriate safety requirements to meet exacting standards defined by client, the FDA and EU or other international regulatory agencies.
- May be responsible for any or all the following; Coordination of Translation Requests, Generation of Clinical Label Proofs with CLPG, Liaise with country-level Clinical Operations personnel or Regulatory Affairs to address question, revise translations, update regulatory requirements, etc., Maintain Label Translations library, Interpret clinical study design and Clinical Supply Strategy (CSS), Design and verify label models, Coordinate MLBL manufacturing at vendors, Perform visual inspection and accountability for label proofs, clinical labels and RCE's.
- Provide detailed analysis of issues and collaborate for creative problem solving.
- Participate as necessary in complaint and deviation investigations with a focus on true root cause, and creation of appropriate Corrective and Preventative actions (CAPA's). Drive CAPA's to closure.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA or appropriate combination of education and relevant practical experience
- Working knowledge of Packaging Operations and related work centers
- Knowledge of general computer skills (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Brianna Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.