Supply Chain Business Manager
Proclinical is seeking a Supply Chain Business Manager for a cutting-edge biotech company located in San Francisco, CA.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing strategic supplier partnerships, managing business continuity, and ensuring efficient material management.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Identify and develop R&D suppliers
- Formulate strategic supplier development plans
- Negotiate legal agreements with key suppliers
- Forecast modeling and business continuity planning
- Manage multi-level BOMs for change management
- COGs and financial accounting for materials management
- Lead cross-functional team for supplier management and audits
- Develop product development and manufacturing roadmaps
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field
- Minimum 8 years of supply chain management experience in biotech, medical device, or pharmaceutical industry
- Proficiency in Google Office Suite/Microsoft Office
- Understanding of ISO13485 and GMP MFG/Quality Requirements
- Strong presentation and decision-making skills
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing Principles
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Annie Hasson at +(1) (619) 450-1123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.