Study Project Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Study Project Coordinator with a pharmaceutical company located in Rochester, NY.
- Guarantee client satisfaction by providing exceptional service through a consistent customer centric approach, focus on precision delivery and flexibility to meet customer expectations.
- Maintain positive working relationships with CT clients, Business Development Directors, Clinical Trials Study Management and key stakeholders
- Manage LIMS data entry including but not limited to: enter general study information, site and monitor details, study visit entry and test association, including blinding, into LIMS and perform QC.
- Support kit design as needed; support set-up phase and generate initial kit documents as requested by the Project Manager.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associate's Degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a clinical trials, laboratory or health care setting required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.