Study Management Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a REMOTE Study Management Associate with a biopharmaceutical company located in Sunnyvale, CA.
- The Study Management Associate is responsible for supporting the planning and execution of one or more Phase 1-4 clinical research studies.
- The SMA performs clinical trial related responsibilities to ensure studies are executed with quality and efficiency, on-time, within budget, and in support of company objectives.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required, typically in nursing or scientific field; Associate's Degree, R.N. or equivalent with relevant experience is acceptable.
- May have at least 2 years Pharma-related/clinical research related experience or professional equivalent
- Demonstrates analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Possesses good communication skills.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-536-3075.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.