Study Management Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Study Management Associate with a biopharmaceutical company located in Atlanta, GA.
- Responsible for executing one or more elements of clinical studies in compliance with quality standards
- Supports the Study Project Manager in leading the cross functional study team
- Supports the preparation of Clinical Study Team meetings (Agenda/Minutes)
- Responsible for regular updates to the cross-functional team and stakeholders on study status; ensure our CTMS is up to date
- Supports the development of the clinical study blueprint/protocol and associated systems and documents (Informed consent forms, eCRFs, IRT, CSR)
- Supports the vendor selection, scope development, management and oversight of external vendors
- Responsible for generating the study related training for the study team, study sites, and vendors for assigned studies
- Proactively identify and resolve and/or escalate study related issues
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Scientific and/or Healthcare field, equivalent is required
- Associate degree must have RN degree with relevant experience is acceptable.
- Must have at least 2-8 years of Pharma-related/clinical research related experience and demonstrated a high level of core and technical competencies.
- Possesses good communication skills.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.