A job vacancy for a Statistical Programmer has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies. This company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies that operates in 140 countries worldwide and has market leading products in multiple therapy areas.
- Supporting various SAS® programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data.
- Using programming techniques to produce analysis datasets, tables, figures and data listings ensuring first-time quality, traceability and regulatory compliance.
- Improving/developing your SAS® programming skills and broaden knowledge of clinical trial industry.
- Participating in preparation of electronic submission packages according to the industry standards.
- Supporting response to regulatory agency questions.
- Preparing input to publications and conference materials.
- Developing statistical knowledge using 4GL and different SAS® procedures
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of SAS® software and experience in 4GL language.
- Understanding the principles of statistics.
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality.
- MSc/PhD degree in statistics, econometrics, mathematics, informatics or a related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in Clinical Research will be an asset.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
What can this offer you?
- Highly qualified and dynamic team. Multinational working environment.
- Smooth induction and training program with a dedicated mentor for candidates with no industry experience.
- Flexible working hours and a friendly and supportive working atmosphere.
- Benefit package that includes private medical care, life assurance, fitness card, cultural package and more.
- Great location: Business Garden Complex
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan at 0203 854 1033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Contract Senior Statistical Programmer at their office in Basel.
A job vacancy for a SAS Programmer has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Manager Statistical Programming at their office in Switzerland
A leading and trusted biometrics CRO is recruiting for a Statistics Manager at their London office.
A leading multinational Contract Research Organisation (CRO) is recruiting for a Statistical Programmer.
£0.00 - £65000.00 per annum
A specialist contract research organisation (CRO) are looking to hire multiple Principal Programmers to work out of their UK offices.
£0.00 - £65000.00 per annum
A specialist contract research organisation (CRO) are looking to hire multiple Principal Statisticians to work out of their UK offices.
£0.00 - £48000.00 per annum
A specialist contract research organisation (CRO) are looking to hire multiple Senior Statisticians to work out of their UK offices.
A clinical stage biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Biostatistician, joining their team in Belgium.
A clinical stage biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Statistical Programmer, joining their team in Belgium.