A leading contract research organisation (CRO) providing a broad range of expertise-based clinical research services to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries is currently recruiting a Statistical Programmer at their office based in Shanghai. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an in-demand company.
- Perform data conversion between datasets with two different formats according to conversion requirements/specifications, e.g. converting from Excel data records to SAS datasets, non-CDISC compliant datasets to CDISC compliant datasets.
- Assist in developing SDTM data mapping specifications.
- Program SDTM and ADaM datasets according to approved dataset specifications.
- Generate complete and accurate statistical tables, listings, and graphics (TLGs) in accordance with Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and well-defined formats.
- Develop and test SAS programming codes for clinical trial database logical checks and data reports for ongoing data review.
- Perform SDTM CRF annotation (aCRF) or QC activities on aCRFs generated by others.
- Document data and programming information in accordance with SOPs and/or clinical trial sponsor's specific requirements.
- Archive clinical trial data (raw data, SDTM, and ADaM datasets) and programming documentation in accordance with SOPs and/or clinical trial sponsor's specific requirements.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, Computer Sciences, and Mathematics, or other relevant fields is required with at least one-year experience of using SAS.
- SAS certified Base, Advanced, and Clinical Trials Programmers are highly preferred.
- A College English Test (CET) 6 certificate is highly preferred for Shanghai applicants.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lunah Wang at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to Swiss Franc90.00 per hour
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently hiring a Contract Statistician to join their team in Switzerland.
Up to US$140000.00 per annum
A leading and multinational contract research organisation (CRO) is advertise a vacancy for a Senior/Principal Statistician.
A well-known global pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Pre-clinical Senior Statistician to join their Data Sciences & Quantitative Biology department based in Cambridge, UK.
Up to £80000.00 per annum
A leading and global consulting company providing services and technology solutions, is currently recruiting a Lead Statistician to join their team based in London.
One of the top 10 pharmaceutical organisations is currently recruiting for a Lead HTA Statistics & Analytics to join their team.