Statistical Programmer II
An established CRO are looking for a Statistical Programmer II to be heavily involved in leading trials to successful completion, working in close collaboration with sponsor teams, and internal teams in differing locations. You will be provided the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of different sponsors, products and therapeutic areas.
You will become a part of a team with an inherent breadth of knowledge and expertise in small, single center Investigator studies to multi-site, multi-national trials in Phases I to IV of clinical development, as well as observational studies. From initial planning meetings at the study design stage through to implementation and execution, our team of skilled statistical programmers will employ industry-accepted statistical tools and techniques, as well as innovative consulting, to provide the quality and efficiency of projects.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in a scientific discipline such as Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.
- Minimum 4 years of SAS programming experience supporting clinical trials in the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry.
- 3+ years of study lead experience working with cross functional teams, including leading programming teams.
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience supporting Oncology studies.
- Strong SAS data manipulation, analysis and reporting skills- with strong output programming experience
- Strong proficiency implementing the latest CDISC SDTM / ADaM standards.
- Ability to provide quality output and deliverables, in adherence with challenging timelines.
- Ability to work effectively and successfully in a globally dispersed team environment with cross-cultural partners.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.