Statistical Consulting Director
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Statistical Consulting Director, responsible for providing statistical expertise and consulting services that deliver optimise business value. This is a remote based, so we are looking for viable candidates across England Germany. This is a sophisticated CRO, and would help propel your statistical career.
- Acts as a strategic statistical partner to clients, developing clinical support; study design, protocol development, and reviews, sample size estimation; submission summary document development and ad hoc analyses.
- Works collaboratively and builds relationships both internally and externally
- Leverages significant breadth of statistical knowledge to support new business opportunities
Skills and Requirements
- Master's degree educated in statistics or equivalent; PhD preferred
- A strong communicator with the ability to explain complicated statistical concepts in consulting engagements.
- Extensive (10+ years) industry experience, with at least 6 years of work experience at a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Cultivated ability to think critically and prioritize time-sensitive deliverables
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.