Sr. Technical Writer
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sr. Technical Writer with a globally leading pharmaceutical company located in Seattle, WA.
- Author, review, and edit controlled procedural documents (manuals, forms, templates, checklists, etc.)
- Ensure that documents are technically and mechanically accurate and consistent with regard to clarity, flow, organization, completeness, level of detail, formatting and readability across the whole document and across similar documents
- Verify own work and ensures compliance to internal style guides and templates
- Author, review, and edit written announcements of PD updates
- Facilitate cross-functional review and development of draft PDs and written communications, resolution of comments and feedback
- Drive content development for PDs through discussion with subject matter experts, aggregates information and summarizes coherently
- Track feedback, review comments and document updates
- May contribute to development of training materials based on PDs
- Track and manage multiple concurrent document updates including statuses, timelines, action items, and other relevant documents
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrate ability to perform highly detail-oriented work in authoring, reviewing, editing and revising documents with high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrate strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to work independently with accuracy - create draft documents, resolve comments and feedback
- Demonstrate ability to complete high quality work on multiple concurrent projects under tight deadlines
- Demonstrate proficiency with MS Word
- Prefer experience working in GxP environment
- Prefer experience working in Clinical Operations or Biometrics
- Prefer experience with document management systems, Adobe Acrobat and MS Office tools, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Prefer knowledge of Business Analysis and experience in creating process maps
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.