Sr Research Investigator, AAV Process Development & Manufacture
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Research Investor for a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will implement knowledge/expertise to successfully execute AAV virus PD and cGMP production.
- Provide leadership for, and actively contribute to, process development to optimize process, increase AAV yield and quality.
- Develop and implement in-process assays. Work with QC to qualify and validate viral vector QC assays.
- Writes review and revise master production records. Support tech transfer and on-going activities with external collaborators and service providers (CMOs, CROs).
- Maintain accurate, timely and detailed records of work; communicate and present findings in internal and external meetings.
- Collaborate across the company to assure that timelines developed are adhered to by appropriate assignments of internal and external resources.
- Provide guidance and supervision to a supporting team.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD in virology or a related field with 5+ years, or MS with 8+ years of industry experiences manufacturing AAV vectors for clinical and research applications.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with AAV biology.
- Working experience with process development is required.
- Hand on experiences with AAV production, chromatography, ultra-filtration, virus purification and virus formulation are required.
- Ability to work independently as well as being part of a team is essential; possess self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Excellent organizational, communication and collaborations skills are required.
- Scientific background in gene therapies is a plus.
- Experience in authoring regulatory documents, including IND is a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hunter Tonn at (+1) 646-851-0086 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
In this position, you will be joining a team of scientists responsible for the development and scale-up of purification processes.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a Warehouse Operative at their base in Stevenage.