Sr Research Associate Molecular Biology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Research Associate of Molecular Biology with a global pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will perform research and development activities and assay validations as required under supervision.
- Execute Research and Development studies planned with supervisor or technical lead.
- Execute QP and VPs and other GMP methods. May draft QP or VP under direct supervision of supervisor or technical lead.
- Draft test methods/RPs/SOPs with little guidance of supervisor or technical lead. Drafts client protocols under supervision, as needed.
- Participate in assay transfers to Operations. May serve as a trainer.
- Conduct LIMS transactions as appropriate for laboratory technician level.
- General lab housekeeping (including appropriate documentation) and ordering, inventory management, initiate work orders.
- Execute IQOQ and author equipment SOP, as needed.
- Responsible for REES/ELPRO monitoring and response.
- Prepare and maintains reagents for laboratory use.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3 or more years of relevant experience.
- Bachelors' degree in Biological Sciences or other science-related field.
- Experience with gene therapy vectors and/or gene-mediated cell therapy highly desirable.
- Experience with qPCR/molecular biology is required.
- Experience with biologics, cell culture, and/or ELISA methods is desirable.
- ddPCR experience is desirable.
- Experience in a cGMP environment is highly desirable.
- Ability to accomplish the described duties using appropriate laboratory equipment and computer equipment and software.
- Ability to record data accurately and legibly.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Dominic Santoro at (+1) 215-531-5280 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.