Sr. Research Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Research Associate of Immuno-Oncology with a globally pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA. As a Senior Research Associate, you will play a key role in advancing our engineered T-cell chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T-cell receptor (TCR) pipeline and will contribute to the development of next generation therapies in the emerging field of cellular cancer immunotherapy
- Perform data analysis from large, multi-center clinical studies, and support interpret data.
- Support the collection of genomic and transcriptomic data in house or at selected CROs to explore the association with clinical outcomes.
- As needed, support assay development and data generation using cell culture, ELISA-based assays, multi-color flow cytometry, PCR and single-cell analysis techniques, in support of human clinical trials with cell therapy products and reverse translation efforts.
- Successfully execute and document laboratory procedures and experiments with great attention to detail.
- Present data findings at internal and cross functional meetings.
- Work cross-functionally with other research teams and with other departments within the company to learn necessary techniques, as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS in a scientific-related field required.
- 3-5 years' relevant academic/industry experience. Experience with flow cytometry, ELISA, PCR, cell cultures, and cell line development.
- Hands-on experience in collecting and processing big data, preferably with R, Python and/or Spotfire.
- Advanced knowledge of cell biology, cancer biology, and/or immunology is preferred.
- Knowledge of CAR-T cell therapy is an advantage.
- Familiarity with bulk or single cell genomics (including RNA extraction and library preparation) and proteomics (e.g. Isoplexis/IsoLight).
- Cell culture of cell lines and aseptic techniques as well as specific capabilities in isolation, stimulation and in-vitro expansion of primary cells, T-cell functional characterization assays.
- Experience in droplet digital PCR technology and multi-parametric ELISA-based assays is an advantage.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.