Sr. Quality Assurance Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist for a contract research organization located in Albany, NY. Successful candidate will prepare Audit Plans, complete audits and develop Audit reports.
- Prepare Audit Plans, complete audits and develop Audit reports.
- Review and approve master and production batch records.
- Review and approve deviations, investigations, change control, & CAPA.
- Perform batch record release.
- Solve quality problems/ resolve concerns with quality control and manufacturing personnel.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS degree in Analytical field.
- 3+ years of cGMP experience in Quality Assurance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Director of Quality Assurance.
£0.00 - £80000.00 per annum
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a QA Director to their Reading team on a home-based capacity.
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a QA Director.