Sr. Project Manager, Medical Affairs
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sr. Project Manager, Medical Affairs in Santa Monica, CA with a globally leading pharmaceutical company. A successful candidate will have a Pharm D, PhD, or MD and have at least 6 years of experience within the industry/academic research and experience in hematology/oncology, immuno-oncology, or related therapeutic area is highly preferred.
- Develop Clinical/Scientific Advisory Board meeting materials; experience with contracts and FMV assessments
- Develop core scientific content in support of key CAR T and TCR programs
- Develop MSL tools in line with Medical Affairs strategy consisting of slide decks, interactive media, and training materials
- Serve as point of contact for Medical Communications with field MSL team
- Provide scientific content support to cross-functional and EU teams as needed
- Coordinate with cross-functional team to deliver a strategic congress plan that may include:
- Development of Medical Affairs exhibit materials
- Coordination of scientific data assessment coverage
- Executing large scientific exchange events
- Conduct congress kickoff, alignment, and debrief sessions with key stakeholders
- Planning and executing investigator events
- Create and manage timelines to execute on congress deliverables
- Align activities with corporate communications, marketing, investor relations, and MSLs
- Source and manage external vendors to support deliverable development
- Assist with developing company guidelines and SOPs pertaining to function
- Collaborate across stakeholders to drive external communication strategies and deliverables
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced degree in life science (PhD, Pharm D, MD)
- Extensive experience developing scientific slide decks and presentations
- Excellent organizational, time management, budget management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work across multi-disciplinary groups and to lead decision-making discussions
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, communication, and collaborative skills with individuals, groups, and senior management (internal and external)
- Experience in hematology/oncology and/or immuno-oncology or related therapeutic area preferred
- Working knowledge of medical affairs, clinical, legal, regulatory functions; pre- and post-launch experience is strongly preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.