Sr. Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager with a globally leading pharmaceutical company in the Redwood City, CA area. Successful candidate will have at least a Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of experience in project management or equivalent experience in association with R&D. A PMP or CAPM or cell therapy experience is highly preferred.
- Provide project management (PM) support and facilitation for strategic cross-function Corporate Strategy & Operations Projects as assigned.
- Provide PM support for strategic planning initiatives.
- Implement best-in-class PM tools and templates such as timelines, action items RACIs, meeting agendas and minutes.
- Tasks would include developing PowerPoint presentations, scheduling and facilitating meetings with project team members, calendar maintenance, updating master project documents for distribution to project team and overall administrative coordination of project related tasks.
- Develop and maintain project timelines.
- Manage meeting logs and minutes; follow up with functional leaders.
- Collect, communicate, record, track and verify information from multiple sources.
- Use software within functional area to compile and generate reports, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations.
- Provide data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures.
- Work toward harmonization of PM practices across projects/programs.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience and a BA or BS or; 4+ years of relevant project management experience and a MS or MBA Relevant experience consists of work in a scientific field or equivalent experience in association with R&D project teams and/or in cross-functional project management activities.
- Cell therapy experience is preferred.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate progress toward milestones, opportunities, and risks to all stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and Microsoft Project is required.
- Must exhibit high emotional intelligence, with demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate through challenging situations and difficult conversations.
- Possess a strong ability to build trust, along with demonstrated ability to lead and influence colleagues across the organization to achieve department, operations teams, and corporate goals.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills; high degree of initiative, accountability, accuracy, problem solving ability and follow-up skills.
- Be comfortable and efficient in a demanding, fast-paced, dynamic, often fluid environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.