Sr. Project Management Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sr. Project Management Associate for a leading pharmaceutical located in Santa Monica, CA. A success candidate will already have biotechnology or pharmaceutical experience and is proficient in Microsoft Office and Access, Spotfire, Tableau, and/or PowerBI.
- Advance analytical reporting and services across Technical Operations and foster business process expertise to provide insightful, data correlations and data intelligence, which will drive forward decision-making and monitor expected performance.
- Provide insights, business intelligence, and management analytic for effective decision making in alignment with Global Tech Ops strategy.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging clinical & operational data to drive business solutions.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize business stakeholder experiences, process, and other business outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Prepare anticipated refreshed metric cycles, while analyzing data variances and trending to explain delta's or deviations in partnership with business owner.
- Understanding of data structures and data modelling.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Streamline efficient and effective methods for business process automation.
- Provide direct and routine timeline management while providing regular updates back to the requester(s).
- Responsible for other administrative tasks as necessary to complete or support projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-2+ years of Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical experience, in an operational setting.
- Able to manage multiple assignments, meet deadlines, and work well in a team environment.
- Good judgment and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to challenge him/herself with new projects.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Excel required.
- Proficient in MS Access, Spotfire, Tableau, and/or PowerBI.
- Working knowledge of SQL and Access databases.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for an Interim Project Manager at their base in Herefordshire.
A job vacancy for a Project Coordinator position has arisen at a leading biopharmaceuticals company.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Project Manager in their office in Germany.