Sr. Project Management Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sr. Project Management Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA. A successful candidate will have a bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of project management experience and R&D/clinical experience.
- Provides support to Project Manager to maintain and track various project activities including timelines, budgets, action items, clinical trial materials requirements, resource plans and other project documents.
- May manage selected routine sub-projects.
- Participates in project and relevant departmental meetings and activities.
- Conducts routine internet searches and assembles information and documents as necessary.
- Posts and maintains routine information to online databases and shared folders as necessary.
- Identifies routine issues that may adversely affect a project and reports this information to the appropriate project manager.
- Assists project management associates in following- up on relevant routine departmental or project issues. Assists with routine project budgeting and resource planning.
- Follows up with sub-team members or working group regarding progress on routine action items updates and deadlines.
- Generates and maintains routine tracking and reporting tools as needed to provide input to the project teams, sub-teams or senior project management personnel.
- Generates routine reports utilizing various resources as required.
- Works with members of sub-teams and working groups to facilitate efficient workflow.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.