Sr. Operational Excellence Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sr. Operational Excellence Manager in the Santa Monica, CA area with a leading pharmaceutical company. A successful candidate will have at least a Bachelor's degree, 5 years of experience in Process Improvement/Operational Excellence, and LEAN/Six Signma certification.
- Providing standards of OE to the site and functions that are responsible for their implementation. They will also help guide OE project teams and assist with training employees on OE tools and techniques. There is also an expectation to facilitate workshops / Kaizen events to take teams through continuous improvement efforts.
- Building / maintaining a metrics cascade from the shop floor to the executive level
- Assisting in the implementation of an effective change management process for projects
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience in Process Improvement/Operational Excellence
- LEAN/Six Signma certification required
- Ability to assist in developing, implementing and supporting lifecycle management on OE tools such as: 7 Wastes / Value Stream Mapping, 5S, Visual Controls, Root Cause Analysis, Kanban, Kaizen events, Mistake-proofing, Standard Work / Leader Standard Work
- Ability to setup and/or facilitate huddles and manage the data derived from them
- Ability to develop, process, and track metrics from floor level to senior management and ensure the connections between them are well-understood and documented
- Ability to support and manage complex process improvement projects
- Previous working knowledge of process mapping and design
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.