Sr Market Access and HEOR Lead
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sr. Market Access and HEOR Lead for a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will play a pivotal role in establishing patient access to company's products.
- Develops compelling and differentiated product value propositions for existing products and for those in development
- Conducts analyses of the US healthcare market and develops pricing and contracting strategies that ensure optimal patient access to company products
- Leads the development and execution of HEOR and RWE studies/initiatives in support of market access and commercial objectives
- Analyzes and interprets potential impact of state and federal policies to the company
- Meets with selected high-potential payers to demonstrate the Company's values and that of company products
- Addresses issues and needs from the field sales team with regard to market access and customer adoption of company products on hospital formulary
- Provides market access education/skill development to US and global colleagues
- Collaborates with Commercial to ensure alignment with market access objectives, strategies and tactics, and that the broader company goals and strategies are achieved
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams (Commercial, Medical, Regulatory, Legal, Compliance, Finance, Communications, Field Sales, Business Development, and Patient Advocacy)
- Performs other duties as required or directed by the Head of Market Access
- Performs all company business in accordance with regulations and company policies and procedures
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required. MBA, MPH or PharmD preferred
- 5-7 years of progressive experience within the pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical market including payer marketing, HEOR/RWE evidence generation, and account management
- Strong understanding of the US market access landscape and the current/future state and federal healthcare policy environment
- Current oncology and specialty biologics experience
- Ability to think strategically across the full business and to translate strategy into tactical implementation
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to motivate colleagues at all levels to execute on strategy
- Teamwork and leadership skills, including the ability to gain consensus and act within a complex matrix organization
- Results oriented with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Thorough understanding of customer and industry marketing practices and trends
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally (up to 20%)
- Customer facing experience in either account management or as a HEOR liaison
- Recent publication of biopharmaceutical outcomes and economics studies, preferably in oncology
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Calvin Lee at (+1) 646-367-1089 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
North London, England
Proclinical is partnering with a specialist pharmaceutical consultancy to recruit for an Analyst, Market Access position.
A leading and innovative Healthcare consultancy is currently recruiting an Associate Senior Consultant, Market Access, position.
A leading medical technology and devices company is currently recruiting for an Associate Director Market Access EMEA position.