Sr. Lab Tech
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Laboratory Technician with a global leading pharmaceutical company located in El Segundo, CA. Successful candidate will have past experience working in a lab setting and must be familiar with ELISA, PCR, and/or cell cultures.
- Maintain lab in an optimal state, including but not limited to, maintain and track laboratory supplies, follow written and/or verbal instructions on aliquoting reagents and/or SOPs to process laboratory supplies
- Maintain QC documents: file, generate copies and submission of completed packets to Doc Control.
- Monitor biohazardous waste and coordinate its removal with qualified safety personnel.
- Conduct testing of raw materials, in-process and final product samples according to standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Maintain and operate equipment and instruments.
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of GMP, SOPs and quality control processes.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other applications.
- Familiar with analytical techniques such as cell culture, Flow Cytometry, ELISAs, PCR.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.