Sr. iOS Engineer
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior iOS Engineer with a medical device company located in San Francisco, CA. Successful candidate will collaborate closely with the company product, design, and backend development teams to define, develop, and deliver iOS applications that are a deeply integrated component of the rich user experience we strive to create for each of our products.
- Responsible for bringing the company's unique vision for mobile and wearable technology to life on the iOS platform.
- Collaborate closely with product, design, and backend development teams to define, develop, and deliver iOS applications.
- Design and develop the company's iOS applications in a small, collaborative team environment, with a strong focus on usability and performance.
- Work closely with the platform team to integrate company iOS applications with our backend services.
- Collaborate with the product and design teams to make company applications useful, beautiful, and fun to use.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years' experience developing complex iOS applications using technologies such as Core Data, Core Graphics, CFNetwork and Core Bluetooth.
- Extensive experience developing User Interfaces for mobile applications.
- Significant experience interacting with and/or designing and implementing RESTful APIs.
- Passion for writing clean, maintainable, and testable code at both the UI and system levels.
- Strong understanding of iOS performance analysis and optimization techniques.
- Excellent programming and computer science fundamentals, and a deep love for technology.
- Ability to adapt and learn new skills coupled with a resourceful, can-do attitude.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Lewis Rooney at (+1) 415-481-3817 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.