Sr HEOR RWE Director
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior HEOR RWE Director for a leading biotechnology company located in Germantown, MD. As the HEOR RWE Director, you will work closely with other Medical Affairs directors.
- Provide epidemiologic consultation to the medical affairs and clinical development teams as well as execute its own studies.
- Responsible for post-licensure pharmacoepidemiology safety studies concerning the Coronavirus vaccine and future vaccines.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders and partner throughout the organization to develop RWE plans, design innovative RWE studies and implement robust analyses to demonstrate the value of the company's vaccines.
- Work towards the generation of evidence to assist payers and health care provider decision-makers understand the value our products bring to the market.
- This position requires an experienced individual with expert scientific knowledge of epidemiology and health outcomes research.
Skills and Requirements:
- Doctoral degree (PhD, DrPH, MD) in relevant field preferred (e.g., epidemiology, outcomes research, health services research, health economics, health policy or related fields)
- Fifteen years of relevant experience (e.g., academia, consulting, and/or industry); a minimum of eight years in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology/vaccine industry
- Experience with vaccines, specifically in conducting post-licensure pharmacoepidemiology studies
- In-depth expert knowledge of Real World Evidence and Health Outcomes and their application to pharmaceutical development
- Experience starting and executing post-licensure studies including protocol designing, budgeting, assigning and overseeing CROs and other vendors
- Demonstrated track record of leading and executing multiple research projects with no or minimal supervision using real-world data from claims, electronic health records, registries, biobanks, and/or digital applications
- Demonstrated success with implementing post-market studies and a strong understanding of study initiation and management at the operational level
- Comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and regulatory environment concerning post-licensure commitments
- Well-developed conceptual and integrative thinking with capability to access internal and external resources for advice
- Demonstrated proficiency in more than one research methodology (claims analysis, cost effectiveness, budget impact modeling, meta-analysis)
- Demonstrated ability to publish study results in peer-review journals and conference
- Experience with Registry enrollment and evidence generation using Registry data
- Experience with pharmacovigilance and pharmacoepidemiology and surveillance systems for vaccines
- Understanding the reimbursement landscape and experience working with payers at local and global level
- Knowledge of healthcare systems and their changing needs for real-world and health economic evidence
- Demonstrated experience in responding to value reviews of Novavax products by external organizations, as appropriate and in alignment with Medical Affairs and commercial strategy
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Calvin Lee at (+1) 646-367-1089 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.