Sr HEOR Research Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior HEOR Research Analyst with a leading research company located in New York, NY. Successful candidate will perform literature review on disease/drug/policy and research on statistical methodology.
- Summarize research findings and identify key information of interest.
- Provide advice and support on study design, database, and statistical methodology.
- Responsible for programming using SAS and providing statistical analysis.
- Effectively and clearly communicate with employees regarding project details and deliverables.
- Effectively and clearly present and explain technical findings with technical and non-technical audience.
- Prepare draft and make revisions for study deliverables (E.g. proposal, kick off slide deck, protocol, report, publication items).
- Effectively and independently revise and finalize study deliverables with project manger's guidance.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's/Doctor's Degree in any of the following fields: Biostatistics/Statistics, Epidemiology, Health & Outcomes Research, Pharmacy, Pharmacy Administration, or Public Health, Computer Science, Management Information Science, Economics or Mathematics.
- 3 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
- Advanced SAS certificate or at least 3 years of experience without an advanced certificate.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, SAS, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Basic coaching and presentation skills.
- Direct experience providing statistical support for major research projects involving administrative/claims data.
- Strong written and oral English communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Calvin Lee at (+1) 646-367-1089 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.