Sr Health Outcomes Research Consultant
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Health Outcome Research Consultant for a firm located in New York, NY. Successful candidate Successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of work within the Global Health Economics and Outcomes Research strategy practice.
- Leverage problem solving skills and frameworks to develop solutions to client business problems.
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and company teams through oral and written presentations.
- Develop client relationships and serve as key point of contact on aspects of projects.
- Provide client and company teams project status updates.
- Create project deliverables and implement solutions.
- Advance problem-solving skills and improve the Company's capabilities.
- Guide and mentor Associates on teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree in any discipline, with a concentration in healthcare.
- Strong preference for candidates with a degree specializing in any of the areas within health economics and outcomes research (HEOR).
- 4+ years of relevant post-collegiate job experience. A PhD may substitute in lieu of work experience.
- Competent analyst of health economic data, especially for informing payer decisions. Includes aiding in the development of analysis plans, basic data management, ability to aid in coding and execute analyses in an appropriate software package.
- Experience working with cost-effectiveness/cost-utility models, budget impact models, or other commonly used health economic models, especially on the pursuit of data to support model parameters.
- Experience in the identification of appropriate health economic endpoints for clinical / medical affairs research, including literature search and fit-for-purpose reviews.
- Experienced in any aspect of the PRO development and/or validation process; preference for experience working on the development of PROs ultimately used for label claims.
- Experience in the identification of appropriate PRO endpoints for clinical / medical affairs research, including literature search and fit-for-purpose reviews.
- Competent at conducting literature searches for PRO development or gap analyses compared to FDA/EMA criteria, including providing client-ready reports and slides.
- Experience with patient portals and/or managing ePRO vendors during a research project requiring use of ePRO.
- Experience in the set-up and/or execution of burden of illness studies, especially with a focus on the selection and analysis of outcomes.
- Experience in the set-up or execution of time and motion studies, especially with a focus on the development of the protocol, working with sites, and management of summary reports.
- Experience in the set-up or execution of patient experience / comprehension studies, especially with a focus on the development of the protocol, conducting the patient interviews, and management of summary reports.
- Experience with management of a manuscript development, including identifying the key messages, conducting and integrating supporting literature searches, and integrating in writing from other authors.
- Experience with the management of a large publication plan for the HEOR/Value story across several publications
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset.
- Analytic problem-solving skills, with a creative and innovative outlook.
- Primary and secondary market research skills desired.
- Client service orientation.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Calvin Lee at (+1) 646-367-1089 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.