Sr HE Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior HE Project Manager for its client located in Dallas, TX. Successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating, supporting, and assisting all aspects of a project from original concept through the final implementation, including research design, data management, data analysis, and interpretation, report development, manuscript development, and publication.
- Responsible for effectively and clearly communicating with internal team members regarding project details and deliverables.
- Responsible for effectively and clearly presenting and explaining technical findings with technical and non-technical audience.
- Coordinates with internal and external team on logistics of deliverables including TPA and publication logistics
- Estimates the workload and delivery time for budget and invoicing purpose
- Responsible for consistently and independently handling complicated and multiple projects at the same time without compromising quality and deadline.
- Anticipates potential issues and challenges for project and communicates with internal team.
- Serves as the lead liaison to internal and external clients, ensures effective resource allocation and resolves issues.
- Provides advice and supports on study design, database, and statistical methodology.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's, PhD or equivalent in Epidemiology, Public Health, Pharmacy Statistics, or related field with strong analytic skills.
- 4 years' experience in Health Economics and Outcomes Research.
- 4 years' experience working with health care claims data, electronic medical records or registry data.
- 4 years' experience providing statistical support on research projects.
- Understand and be able to interpret statistical results.
- Familiar with the common coding structure in healthcare field including NDC, HCPCS, ICD and CPT.
- Very familiar with different statistical analysis such as PSM, GLM, and survival analysis.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, SAS, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Extensive project management experience is a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Calvin Lee at (+1) 646-367-1089 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.