Sr. Financial Anayst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst for a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will be responsible to complete various FP&A analysis related to ad-hoc projects, as well as supports on day-to-day operations for BTS organization.
- Responsible for analyzing, communicating and processing BTS various chargeback.
- Interact with different levels of management to provide supports on financial processes, mostly related to capital, asset and procure to pay activities.
- Drive process developments and improvements, as well as documentations.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the BTS Finance SharePoint site.
- Provide reconciliation and analysis on third party resource billing, charge out and savings.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and supports on various projects.
- Reports to FP&A Sr. Manager, BTS. Interact with all levels of management including BTS Managers, BTS FP&A, and Accounting COE.
- Meet all financial reporting requirements for the Business Group, BTS HQ and Corporate.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and business policies and procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field, MBA or CPA is a plus
- 6+ years Financial Planning and Analysis or Financial reporting
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, in addition to SAP General Ledger and SRM experience
- Experience with IBM Cognos TM1 software
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a multinational biopharmaceutical company as a Finance Analyst at their office base in the UK.