Sr. Financial Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sr. Financial Analyst in North Chicago, IL with a globally leading pharmaceutical company. A successful candidate will have experience with Concur, expense reporting, Pivot tables, and at least 2 years of experience in finance/accounting.
- Update CTE's check log
- Validate CTE checks have posted to SAP
- Monitoring and respond to emails received in the Duplicate Email Box
- Assist with the Relocation process by confirming expenses reports have been fully approved and processed
- Assist with CTE Cash balance sheet reconciliation
- Create and submit CTE ticket requests in SNOW
- Various Excel adhoc reports (including pivots)
- Prepare/update PowerPoint decks
- Corporate Credit Card Program - ad hoc administrative assistance
Skills and Requirements:
- Expense Reporting
- Pivot table
- 2+ years in finance/accounting
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a multinational biopharmaceutical company as a Finance Analyst at their office base in the UK.