Sr. Financial Analyst
Proclinical is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for a leading biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. The Finance Lead drives the planning and analysis processes and requirements in Corporate, with significant focus on system implementation support with new SAP Business Objects and IBM Planning Analytics Platform for acquisition integration. Candidate must quickly come up with working knowledge of current reporting systems. Ability to reconcile data across multiple sources of input and implement process improvements. Provides accurate and timely analysis to meet Corporate FP&A planning and project timelines.
- Supports monthly Actuals reporting and annual Plan/ Update and Monthly LBEs as required, using TM1 soon to be SAP Business Objects and IBM Planning Analytics, SAP, HFM and QlikView. Incorporates review changes into Plan/Update recycles and LBE consolidations.
- Works directly with Functional Groups and Project Teams to work through reporting and system reconciliation.
- Participate in ASPIRE user acceptance testing
- Develop and test Actuals/LBE/Plan/Update templates in ASPIRE
- Supports team projects and process improvements as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA or MBA a plus.
- Minimum 6+ years of progressive and related experience.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient Excel skills required
- Knowledge of HFM, SAP and TM1 a must
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-536-3075 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.