Sr. Finanacial Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sr. Financial Analyst with a globally leading pharmaceutical industry located in South San Francisco, CA. Successful will have a business degree, experience in clinical trials and/or pharmaceutical industry, and invoice processing/purchase orders/budget planning.
- Invoice review, expense account coding, and review routing.
- Development and management of excel spreadsheets and tracking tools.
- Review invoices for adherence to contract terms, budget and trend.
- Interact with key external vendors on invoice issue resolution.
- Provide research and reconciliation support to respond to vendor aging reports and vendor billing discrepancies.
- Has frequent contact with external customers in regard to payment issues.
- Supports Quarterly Variance Analysis process for vendor contracts.
- Management of accrual process for assigned projects with oversight from more senior staff members.
- Ability to review and understand contract structures and payment schedules.
- Demonstrates excellence in managing multiple projects and the ability to effectively interact cross- functionally.
- Maintain budget summary data, updates with budget v actual, expended to date, etc.
- Reviews, processes and tracks Purchase Orders.
- May focus on either contracts, or finance or both areas based on business need.
- Coordinates and ensures that monthly payment processes are completed accurately and on time.
- Review of vendor invoices and contract reconciliations for assigned projects
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Performs routine work without detailed instructions. Demonstrates proficiency in the use of complex budgeting & forecasting database tools.
- Requires strong attention to detail, a high level of organization, and experience and aptitude to understand and utilize accounting systems
- Business Degree
- Pharmaceutical and/or clinical experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.