Sr. Cloud Architect
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Cloud Architect for a leading global medical device company located in Wilmington, MA. As the Senior Cloud Architect, you will closely with the senior stakeholders to understand business needs - both current and future - and define the overall vision and strategy for the cloud to support these needs.
- Oversee development and design of secure, scalable, available, reliable and fault-tolerant healthcare services solutions hosted on digital platforms
- Drive system integration projects with healthcare ecosystem partners and customers, identifying appropriate interfaces and technologies
- Build and lead an agile team of developers, UI, QA and operations engineers
- Align digital health cloud solutions to business needs, and align compliance to healthcare data privacy and cybersecurity standards
- Collaborate with other engineering, finance, IT, and organizations within the company to ensure business continuity for digital health products
- Travel 10%
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree in Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Demonstrated expertise in an architectural leadership role
- Strong knowledge of domains that define the enterprise (business, application, data, security, and technology)
- Deep understanding of fundamental technologies and concepts in IoT, Web services, Mobile digital technologies and the enterprise software development life cycle
- 10+ years of software development experience, with established technical leadership across industry, discipline, and function
- 5+ years of Cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) development experience
- Proven to have built teams with "full-stack" development capabilities to support an enterprise system
- Demonstrated implementation and deployment of Microservices and SaaS-based architectures
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management, business stakeholders and technical staff.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Practical knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience with distributed, highly available, and scalable systems
- Experience working with global engineering and operations teams
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving and technical innovation
- Effective at team problem solving
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jeff Chorpenning at (+1) 628-220-4284 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.