Sr Clinical Trial Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting with a Senior Clinical Trial Manager with a leading biotechnology company located in San Diego, CA. As the Senior Clinical Trial Manager, you will manage relationships with international opinion leaders, investigators and key customers as well as manage internal and external resources to support scheduled studies.
- Plan and execute clinical trial programs for assigned area of focus for registrational trials and/or non-registrational and/or research studies for US or outside US.
- Provide technical expertise to staff for the development of clinical trial documents and records (protocols, monitoring plans, manual of operations, investigator training materials, clinical trials report, study forms, templates and monitoring reports, etc.) and trial conduct.
- Oversee complex and significant studies.
- Represent the department at cross functional project teams and Business Unit level.
- Implement global study support strategies and initiatives.
- Regularly interact with executive management on work of area(s) that impacts larger organizational goals.
- Serve as subject matter expert with external resources and contacts at various management levels concerning operations or scheduling of specific phases of projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in scientific discipline or related field.
- 7 experience in clinical trials, 9+ years preferred.
- Experience in biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical clinical research (CRO) with responsibilities for managing all major aspects of strategic planning, organization, implementation, and delivery of clinical programs.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Damian Albera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.