Sr. Clinical Supply Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Clinical Supply Specialist for our client located in Malvern, PA. Successful candidate will manage the set-up of activities required to meet First-Patient-In date of clinical trials.
- Ensure a seamless transition from early study design phase.
- Manage the set-up activities required to meet First-Patient-In date of clinical trials.
- Retrieve initial demand forecast
- Initiation of the clinical label to support regulatory submissions
- Configuration of the distribution network
- IVR / RTSM specification development
- On an on-going basis, throughout the lifecycle of a clinical trial:
- Adapt supply strategies in view of changes in trial execution
- Establish and modify trial specific distribution agreements
- Utilize business tools (e.g. IRT) to manage inventories at depots and sites, ensuring on-time delivery of clinical supplies for patient dosing.
- With guidance, responsible for managing all aspects of supply related issue escalation and resolution at the study level. (e.g., packaging, distribution)
- Perform required quality reviews and close-out activities, storing appropriate documents in relevant systems
- Member of appropriate clinical trial teams, regularly providing clinical supply updates.
- Utilize business tools to set and actively manage inventory targets at depots and sites with minimal overage of clinical supplies
- Regularly assess clinical study recruitment rates and ensure supply planning is adapted accordingly.
- Manage trial supply budget.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.