Sr. Clinical Contracts Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sr. Clinical Contracts Associate with a globally leading pharmaceutical company located in South San Francisco, CA. Successful candidate with have experience with clinical trials, contract negotiation, budget processing, MS Red Lining, and at least a Bachelor's degree. The candidate will also be expected to provide clinical finance support and assistance with clinical contracts.
- Assist in the entire life cycle of clinical trial vendor engagement, including RFx, vendor selection decision, contracting, monitoring performance, managing the change order process, and ensuring proper closeout of agreements
- Works on diverse business problems that require financial analysis with only general instructions from more senior individuals in department
- Assists clinical teams in resolving financial issues as they relate to vendor contracts
- Supports Quarterly Variance Analysis process for vendor contracts.
- Works closely with internal and vendor clinical teams to ensure rapid start-up of study sites
- Assists clinical teams in evaluating the progress of vendor contracts as the clinical program progresses.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of complex budgeting & forecasting database tools
- Interacts well with clinical teams, legal, and corporate finance
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the clinical trials field, either at a site, CRO, pharmaceutical or other clinical trials or healthcare-related organization (an MBA/MS/JD degree can be substituted for 2 years of related experience)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required (should be skilled in use of word, power point, and excel).
- Experience working with clinical vendors preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical trials budgets and processes and/or experience managing clinical trials preferred.
- Strong relationship skills. Able to gain a trusted contracts SME status with business partners.
- Must possess in-depth negotiating, influencing and consulting skills, with in-depth knowledge and understanding of clinical trial contracts preferred.
- Proficiency with contract development and execution, working with legal and understanding key terms and conditions.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel required
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A job vacancy for a S/CRA has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
A global contract research organisation have an exciting job opening for a CRA II/Senior CRA to be home-based in Belgium.
A global clinical research organisation is presently looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA).
Proclinical is advertising a vacancy for a CRA Lead, Oncology, with a leading biopharmaceutical company.