Sr. Change Management Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Change Management Manager is the Santa Monica, CA area for a leading pharmaceutical company. A successful candidate will have at least 7 years of relevant project management experience, at least a Bachelors, a PMP certification, and sound knowledge of organizational change management methods.
- Design, implement, and iterate change management communications, training, and best practices to sites and functions through the deployment of the Change Management Center of Excellence.
- Build awareness and drive change adoption and change advocacy across site and function stakeholder groups in engaging ways, including the development of a Change Management Community of Practice.
- Engage leads at sites and functions to define and launch appropriate change initiatives including site-wide training scope, requirements, and execution strategy.
- Partner with Program and Project management teams to ensure Change Management program is fully integrated into business workflows on an ongoing basis.
- Coach stakeholders and teams to up-skill and increase change management capabilities with the end goal of full integration into sites current roles and functions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors' in Business or related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Knowledge of Change Management methods (e.g., Prosci ADKAR, 7-S, Kotter, etc.)
- Confidently and effectively communicates at all levels
- Well organized, action-oriented, and proven experience working on highly complex and technical projects
- Proficiency in applying change and project management methodologies, tools, strategies, and concepts to drive adoption and utilization of highly complex and technical implementations
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple priorities
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Project Manager in their office in Germany.