Sr. Administrative Assistant
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Administrative Assistant with a pharmacuetical company located in Plainsboro, NJ. Successful candidate will provide a variety of diverse and moderately complex administrative tasks and activities of a responsible nature for a department, function, or for one or more persons.
- Independently researches a wide variety of information requests and gathers and compiles reports.
- Directs administrative activities, develops and organizes procedures, and uses considerable written and verbal communication skills to represent the department.
- Performs duties on own initiative, such as reviewing and responding to correspondence and preparing documents/forms.
- May participate on, and provide administrative support to, project teams.
- Performs a variety of routine office duties involving typing, invoicing, record and file maintenance, data entry, meeting/travel arrangements, planning and execution of either on or offsite department meetings, processing expense reports, department event planning (e.g. off sites, team building, group meetings), running reports, budget processing, and vendor management.
- May support a team with tracking budget spend.
- Provides support to team members for administrative needs such as presentation development, greeting of guests, and new hire onboarding.
- May develop and update documents and processes that are uploaded to the intranet and shared locations.
- Performs other clerical/administrative and support duties as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred. A high school diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of 5 years of administrative or related experience required
- Requires demonstrated computer skills and use of Microsoft Office
- Requires knowledge of the job and department served; working knowledge of operations within a company
- Ability to exercise independent discretion and/or judgment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels within and outside of the organization
- Attention to detail required
- Strong customer service skills required
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to make recommendations and offer solutions
- Demonstrates leadership abilities
- Prior experience interacting with global counterparts a plus
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.