ProClinical is advertising on behalf of an international clinical supply chain management company that focuses on pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology. The company is seeking to hire a Procurement Manager in Supply Sourcing to join their team in Singapore.
- Creating and executing RFPs and RFQs.
- Building supply plans with subsequent structured information analysis and business requirements.
- Conducting detailed suppler and supply market analysis.
- Executing continuous learning and product awareness programs for procurement and project management colleagues.
- Stewarding a repository of specification templates to assist in defining supply requirements.
- Ensuring that appropriate suppler agreements and relationships have appropriate KPIs and metrics to achieve a win-win relationship.
- Monitoring, reporting, managing and continuously improving supplier performances.
- Ensuring that supplier qualification criteria are being met.
- Coordinating Return Good authorisation activity.
- Ensuring that the appropriate contingency and remediation plans are in place for supply plans.
- Categorising the ancillary supplies as high/medium/low risk per established and documented guidelines.
- Participating on one or more sourcing teams in order to drive assurance and quality of supply, service, cost and innovation.
- Capturing, managing, and reporting savings per company and customer requirement.
- Working with procurement specialists to ensure that the company funds are expended for clinical supplies in compliance with the corporate grant of authority tables and in conjunction with approved supply plans.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by developing strong collaboration and trust with internal stakeholders, customers and suppliers.
- Enhancing the department and organisation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different opportunities in the spirit of continuous improvement.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least a bachelor's degree, or equivalent years of experience.
- At least five years of procurement experience required in either laboratory, ancillary/clinical supplies, pharmaceutical or hospital industries.
- Experience sourcing and procuring medical devices and consumables.
- A working knowledge of total sourcing spectrum, from need identification to contract execution. This includes stakeholder and supplier management.
- Demonstrated capabilities with ERP systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office systems.
- Fluency in written, oral and communicative English, with strong interpersonal skills.
- A collaborative mindset, with a strong sense of adaptation, dependability and consistency.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nicole Choa on +6531593124 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Operations Manager position
ProClinical is advertising on behalf of an international clinical supply chain management company that focuses on pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Planner - Normal position
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior