Solution Architect Data
Proclinical are recruiting for a Solution Architect Data to join a logistics organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Bern.
- Operate within an agile setting rendering to SAFe, in line with the organisation's agile practices and promote optimised procedures.
- Collaborate with product management and any other shareholders and suppliers to outline documentation needs and formulate solution intentions that are in line with the organisation's target architecture.
- You will assume overreaching accountability for the allocated tasks within the value stream and guarantee arrangement and communication with the UT line organisation.
- Serve as a lead as a solution architect in the definition, execution and discussion of the new company's data architecture.
- The ideal candidate will determine the non-functional needs for the numerous use cases, in cooperation with four development teams and guaranteeing the further development of technical solutions together with product management.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent further training and demonstrable experience within a similar role.
- Know-how of Azure technologies and services to work efficiently with development teams.
- Experience knowledge and familiarity of data architectures, data modelling practices and linked tools, and the ability to design and execute effective data solutions.
- Acquaintance in developing analytical use cases and planning and producing solutions on Azure cloud.
- Works well independently, proactive and solution focused individual with open mindset.
- Works well in a team and has a high level of personal accountability.
- Fluency in German or English with knowledge in English.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tania Maphoso at +41 61 568 79 86.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.