Software Team Lead
Proclinical are recruiting for a Software Team Lead to join a medical technology and devices organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Zug.
- Accountable for a team of 6 - 8 team members consisting of agile testers, developers, etc.
- Arrange the team's actions with any other teams within the same organisational unit across various fields.
- Support the scrum team with the development in some project phases.
- Plan, prepare and enable scrum events.
- The ideal candidate will challenge and encourage the scrum team to excel, such as by executing activities from retrospectives and/or resolving impediments.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a computer science field or equivalent education.
- Familiarity with the development of multifaceted software in the C++ .Net.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft development setting such as visual studio, azure Devops, etc.
- Prior involvement within agile strategies, preferably a PSM certification.
- Fluency in the English and German languages at a B2-C1 level.
- Expertise on the development within a regulated setting such as IEC 62304 would be advantageous.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mechyla Geweld at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.