Proclinical are currently seeking a talented, self-driven Software Engineer to join a biotechnology company in Geneva. This organisation is building a robotic platform to streamline the flow of examination in ophthalmology practices. This platform relies on a network of distributed computing nodes, sensors, and actuators. If you're interested in making a revolutionary change to medicine, then this might be the role for you.
- Lead the specifications of the dedicated software.
- Contribute/influence design choices.
- Implement the software logic.
- As a member of the agile team, contribute to the success of the current sprint, and the definition of the next one.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with software design and maintenance of medium-scale projects
- Very good knowledge of Python development, with actual product deployment experience
- Proficiency in C/C++.
- Good knowledge of Linux as a developer and system administrator
- Fluent English in speech and writing
- Familiar with Git
- Good team player
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have questions, please contact Josh Volpe at 0203 800 1292 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com