Social Media Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Social Media Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Global Head of Corporate Brand and Creative, the Social Media Manager will have the opportunity to be part of a growing team developing digital, social media and brand communications for an innovative global biopharmaceutical company.
- Work with the Sr. Director to identify social media needs, manage resources and prioritize work
- Manage master Social Media Editorial calendar coordinating with internal social media stakeholders across expertise areas (PR, Commercial, HR/Talent Acquisition, etc.) as well as agencies that support them
- Collaborate with other internal social media stakeholders on development of content to be used in social media, providing the social media perspective
- Produce dashboards and measurement reports for social media performance
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS Degree
- PR/Marketing/Communications/Journalism degree/background preferred with 3-5 years proven work experience in-house or at an agency with prior experience developing, managing and measuring social media
- Experience in pharma/biotech, medical devices, diagnostics or healthcare and familiarity with U.S. social media regulatory considerations for Corporate social media content is required
- Proficient and compelling social media writer with the ability to target content to applicable audiences
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.