Singapore HR Manager
A leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical company is seeking to hire an HR Manager to their office in Singapore.
- Develop and implement the HR Operations and Talent Management strategies aligned to the business objectives.
- Support, coach and partner the management team on all people leadership matters, including business change and transformation.
- Form strong relationships with the management team to be able to challenge, coach and manage organizational and procedural changes to foster a high-performance environment.
- Responsible for HR-related duties including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, mentoring, salary and conditions, contracts, training and development, talent management, succession planning, driving performance appraisals and any other HR related issues.
- Partner with department/function managers/directors to provide support on all aspects of employee-related issues including performance evaluation concerns, policies and procedures implementation, explanation and interpretation, misconduct investigations, terminations, and employee communications.
- Lead the work to regularly review the company's talent management processes within the business areas, including performance/potential management, resource planning and succession planning.
- Work in partnership on projects to aid continuous improvement and implement improvement initiatives, e.g. changes to working practices, organization changes to attain "management excellence", "operations excellence" and "BD excellence".
- Lead, manage, and develop a new HRO & TM department to ensure quality services and advice are provided across the company and developing managers/leaders are trained to deliver best practices in human resource and management practices.
- Deliver and report on the annual employee engagement survey to ensure feedback from employees is collated and interpreted correctly to help improve employee engagement.
- Manage the company's welfare, benefits, achievement awards and long service rewards etc to ensure employees are notified of qualifying benefits/rewards in a timely and accurate manner.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for identifying, planning, delivering and measuring learning and development to ensure training activities meet and integrate with company strategies and policies.
- Review, update and maintain company's Business Contingency Plan (BCP) to ensure all necessary and relevant trainings are conducted in line with the company's Group policy and Quality Management System requirements.
- Support and handle IT administrative support and coordination duties including liaising with the company's Global ICT team and external IT vendor, maintain proper record of equipment including employee asset management, maintain intranet portal, ad-hoc IT projects
- Be a pro-active member of the management team to build a healthy and professional workplace.
- Highlight and help resolve any issues/challenges/employee relations within the company.
- Assist and advise management team on HR policy, practice, procedure and issues.
- Design, develop, support, and continually improve the organization's talent frameworks, tools and resources for talent planning, performance management and employee development.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR and/or equivalent.
- A combination of relevant training and solid track record in business experience.
- A proven track record of leading the delivery of HR functions to a high standard as a HR generalist.
- Experience in payroll and human resource administrations and up to date knowledge of employment law.
- Ability to audit and monitor quality of outputs to ensure policies are in compliance with latest employment law; demonstrable experience of delivery against specified procedures ensuring the highest level of performance.
- Experience of designing and writing HR policies, procedures, offers, and contracts of employment procedures to ensure legal compliance.
- Experience in preparing, planning and directing the development and maintenance of training/coaching/mentoring programmes and talent management programmes.
- Experience in talent management, succession planning and development, writing and delivering training programmes appropriate to the needs of employees and the business.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mandy Fang at M.Fang@proclinical.com.sg or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
EA Licence No.: EA13C6865
Registration No: R1215238
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Human Factors/Usability Specialist - Combination Products to join their office in Reykjavik.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an HR Project Analyst to their office in London.