Proclinical is seeking a Shift Trainer for a leading CDMO located in Albuquerque, NM.
The Shift Trainer provides ongoing training to existing operators in the aspects of the Sterile University (SU) program, gowning training as it applies to compounding, new SOP, and SOP revision training, as well as pre-manufacturing meetings. This role assists the functional areas with the creation of testing and evaluation criteria.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Coordinates, schedules and conducts technical skill-based training based upon SU curricula. Recommends, implements, and administers OTJ and classroom training to enhance employee work performance
- Performs training needs assessments/analysis (using provided tools), and initiates, develops, and/or coordinates the implementation of specific technical skills training for manufacturing employees based on the assessment, with oversight and approval of the training supervisors.
- Develops knowledge/skill assessment testing using provided tools, for employees in line with department/job requirements developed in the SU program
- Develops and implements training modules and manuals utilizing provided framework and with training department approvals, for manufacturing employees
- Establishes and maintains logs, metrics, filing, and record-keeping systems, and ensures that all relevant training records are complete, accurate, and up-to-date for all initial training and retraining of manufacturing employees
- Establishes/maintains annual retraining certifications for all manufacturing employees
- Coordinates pre-manufacturing meetings that will review all relevant documentation for a specific process
- Interfaces with manufacturing personnel for their specific department
Skills and Requirements:
- HS diploma or GED with equivalent experience will be considered. Minimum two (2) + years experience in a manufacturing or equivalent environment. Pharmaceutical manufacturing is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write and edit technical documents, SOPs, instructions write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of supervisors s, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to apply basic math concepts.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access, as this individual will perform work within these systems on a routine basis.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to organize a time to successfully manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to read, understand, interpret and implement technical writing and instructions.
- Effective interpersonal relation skills, while maintaining the adaptability to achieve company goals
- Verbally expresses ideas and facts in a clear, logical, concise, and accepted grammatical style.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and use hands to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kylie Williams at +(1) 267-523-2542 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.